MircoPoreTM Polish is intended for use with FlexiNail Fingernail Conditioner.
MicroPore has significant improvements over regular polish including the use of a non-occlusive, more permeable (porous) film former.
Your natural nails contain oils (helped by FlexiNail) as well as moisture. Traditional polish acts as a barrier while MicroPore polish allows some moisture and oil to flow both ways through the “pores” of the polish. FlexiNail fingernail conditioner can and should be applied directly on top of MicroPore polish (after it has dried).
The MicroPore line of polish is “TEN FREE” and does NOT contain the ten least desirable nail product chemicals: Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Camphor, Xylene, Ethyl Tosylamide, Parabens, Acetone, Triphenyl Phosphate (TPHP)
MicroPore is fast drying and easy to apply; helps maintain the nail’s natural integrity; is vegan friendly; not tested on animals and MADE IN THE USA.
Simple MicroPore Usage Instructions:
1. Do NOT pre-wipe your nails with alcohol.
2. Apply MicroPore Polish at least several hours after you last applied FlexiNail fingernail conditioner.
3. After applying MicroPore, let it dry well before applying FlexiNail over top of the color.
4. Continue to apply FlexiNail on top of MicroPore a couple times a day.
5. To remove MicroPore do NOT use an acetone polish remover. Use FlexiNail Soy Based Enriched nail polish remover.
6. After removing MicroPore, take a break of at least several days before reapplying MicroPore Polish again (the longer the break the better as FlexiNail works better on bare nails).
7. Use FlexiNail cuticle conditioning complex on your cuticles daily or a couple times a week on your cuticles in great shape.